In 2006 PIH Industry JSC started producing precision and construction electro-welded pre-galvanized steel tubes and profiles, which are corrosion-resistant and are used in the following applications:
- Parking barriers
- Children playground facilities
- Road signs
- Farm equipment
- Cattle feeders
- Tunnel garden hothouses
- Automobile seat framest
- Automobile exhaust systems
- Other articles by individual orders, etc.
- Tubes of round section from Ø 9,75 mm to Ø 170 mm
- Tubes of square section from 10 х 10 mm to 140 х 140 mm
- Tubes of rectangular section from 10 х 20 mm to 180 х 100 mm
- Tubes of flat-oval section from 19,6 х 10 mm to 120 х 60 mm
- Complex and special profiles
- Open profiles
EN 10305-3 (DIN2394) and EN 10305-5 (DIN2395) and EN 10219 for construction tubes and profiles, EN 39 for scaffolding tubes, EN 10255+A1 (DIN2440) for tubes checked for consistency of the seam weld by eddy currents.
Size tolerance – according to EN 10143/93
The galvanized strip is offered in DX51D + Z, A, N, Z100; Z275 and DX53D + Z, A, N, Z100; Z275 quality. The material conforms to EN 10124/00.
|Quality||Mechanical properties||Steel Alloy Designation|
|Yield point, Rp0,2||Tensile strength, Rm||Elongation, A80 min|
|DX51D + Z||-||270 – 500N/mm²||22 %||Fe P 02 G Z|
|DX53D + Z||140 – 160 N/mm²||270 – 380N/mm²||30 %||Fe P 05 G Z|
Standard packing in hexagonal or rectangular bundles, banded with metal strips.
Available form of delivery
Our steel tubes and profiles manufactured from continuously hot-dip zinc coated low carbon steel strip could be delivered with the outer weld seam being subsequently zinc-spray coated if requested by the customer.
Before any product leaves our works sample from each batch manufactured are subjected to stringent metallurgical and mechanical laboratory tests.
These tests cover bending, flattening, and expansion through cones in compliance with the requirements of EN 10305-3 (DIN2394) and EN 10305-5 (DIN 2395), EN 10219.Special tests requested by the customer may also be carried out by arrangement. Each delivery is accompanied by a quality certificate, certifying the origin of the product and its properties.
Due to our strategic location we are able to deliver our products by rail, river, sea or overland.
The tubes and profiles can be delivered in the following lengths:
- Standard production length of 6000 mm -0/+50 for precision tubes and profiles and 6000 mm or 12000 mm -0/+50 mm for construction tubes and profiles
- Random lengths between 3000 mm and 7000 mm -0/+20 mm for precision tubes and profiles; between 5500 mm and 12000 mm -0/+20 mm for construction tubes and profiles
- Fixed length < 1000 mm ± 1 mm
- Fixed length between 1000 mm to 2000 mm ± 1.5 mm
- Fixed length between 2000 mm to 3000 mm ± 2 mm.
Tubes supplied by us are suitable for many subsequent operations including:
- Rolling out
- Coating, etc.
These operations could also be performed at our factory.